At Articulate Landscaping, we are committed to providing our clients with the best paver walkway services. As experienced hardscaping professionals, we have what it takes to provide our clients with the best custom paver walkway installations.
For over 30 years, our company has worked consistently to create the best outdoor spaces for our commercial and residential clients. In this time, we have handled projects of all shapes and sizes. Whether you want commercial paver walkways for expansive grounds or want these features for your residential yard space, we are here to help.
Walkway Design IdeasWe always focus on creating the most delightful experiences for our clients, and our team of experienced hardscape designers works with you to make sure they have a clear idea of your specific needs and ideas. They will keep your preferences in view while planning paver walkways for your property.
We have created superb custom paver walkways on many of your clients’ properties. Whether you want a wraparound walkway around your entire house or need one leading out from a deck/patio to your poolscaping, we can provide the best services. We only use the best grade paver stones and permanent edge restraints in our walkway projects, ensuring these features last for decades with basic maintenance and care.
Paver Walkway InstallationsWhile paver installation is quicker and more straightforward than natural stone slab or concrete installations, it needs attention to detail and skill. Our paving company follows a systematic work process in all our paver walkway projects, big or small:
- The paver installers excavate the soil in the designated space to create a compacted sand/gravel base at least 4” thick (for standard foot traffic). If that feature is likely to experience any vehicular traffic, the base would need to be thicker than that.
- We will apply a thin layer of sand, and that becomes the smooth and correctly leveled base for the paver installations.
- The brick, natural stone, or interlocking concrete pavers will be installed on these surfaces, in patterns that you have approved.
- The outdoor paver units will be fitted correctly, and we may also cut the ones to be installed along the edges to prevent settling and spreading.
- After all the units & edging are in place, we will use a place-compactor machine to compact the pavers down, and this helps to set the pavers correctly on the walkways.
- We may sand the joints as well as apply a surface sealant (but this process has to be done a few weeks after the paver installation is complete).
When you hire us, you get high-grade, reliable services at competitive paver walkway costs. For any more information regarding our paver walkway or other hardscape services, call Articulate Landscaping. Our team is here to provide you with all the information you need, and you can contact them at either of these numbers - phone-920-668-5101 / cell-262-208-8085. You can also click here to request a FREE online estimate.