For over 30 years, our company has worked consistently to create the best outdoor spaces for our clients in and around Cedar Grove, WI. In this time, we have worked on projects of all shapes and sizes. Whether you want mulch installed on a commercial or residential property, we are here to help.
Understanding What Mulches Are?Mulches are either organic or inorganic material that is spread all over multiple areas of a landscape and sometimes on lawns as well, especially during wintertime. Organic mulches can be made from various materials such as tree bark, wooden chips, pine straw, etc. Inorganic mulches are different and are made of gravel/aggregates, rubber, or stones.
While inorganic mulching products have their benefits and uses, we recommend the use of organic mulches in all our landscaping projects. It is because they break down faster and add nutrients to the soil. Since they are biodegradable, these products are also eco-friendly. However, since they tend to decompose over time, they also need regular replacement, which is not the case with inorganic mulches.
Our experts will provide you with detailed information about the different types of mulches. They are available in a variety of colors, depending on which materials have been used. When we are recommending any products, our local landscaping professionals also focus on aesthetics. The team will suggest which organic mulches will create the best impact on the outdoor spaces.
Benefits of Organic Mulches
- Protect the topsoil from direct exposure to the elements.
- Help in retaining moisture in the ground.
- Deters weed growth.
- Organic mulches help increase the level of nutrients in the soil.
- Prevent soil erosion.
- Help maintain a median ground temperature.
- Add to the aesthetics of your landscapes.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend on landscape maintenance; you spend less time and money on caring for these areas.
There are several benefits to using mulches, and we are a credible landscaping company that offers these essential services to residential and commercial clients.
How we Mulch LandscapesThis is the mulch application process we follow:
- While spreading landscape mulches, we carefully install a layer about 2” to 4” in depth to the roots of plantings and the grass.
- As mentioned earlier, we recommend that clients use organic mulches, and our company procures these from certified local nurseries .
- We spread the mulches away from tree trunks in the landscape.
Organic mulches are ideal for gardens and lawns, and we handle these tasks expertly. You will find that when you hire us, there is no compromise on quality, and you get high-grade, reliable services at affordable mulching costs.
For any more information regarding this or other hardscape services, call Articulate Landscaping and discuss your requirements with our team. You can call us at either of these numbers - phone-920-668-5101 / cell-262-208-8085. You can also click here to request a FREE online estimate.